Ischaemic heart diseases - I20-I25
For morbidity, duration as used in categories I21-I25 refers to the interval elapsing between onset of the ischaemic episode and admission to care. For mortality, duration refers to the interval elapsing between onset and death.
Use additional code, if desired, to identify presence of hypertension.
- with mention of hypertension ( I10-I15 )
- I20 Angina pectoris
- I21 Acute myocardial infarction
- I22 Subsequent myocardial infarction
- I23 Certain current complications following acute myocardial infarction
- I24 Other acute ischaemic heart diseases
- I25 Chronic ischaemic heart disease